Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I've Learned..

I have learned that crying can be quite theraputic, that using a toothbrush for an eyebrow brush can by amusing to some, and if not that a great idea. I have learned that my fiesty-ness is increasing by the minute, and that my love for my daughter by the moment. I have learned the true importance of relationships and have seen the very best by my husband through his patience and long-suffering of me, and I have finally learned and realized after hearing it a million times, I AM A CHILD OF GOD.

The things we learn everyday, continue to grow within us as we experience situations and apply what was good or bad to the situation. Our reaction and or response to the things that we go through is what shapes our character and ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment