Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Eternal Love


On July 1, 2013, my husband and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. Today, July 2, 2013, we celebrate 2 years of eternal marriage. It is special and brings great joy and comfort knowing that we are sealed for time and all eternity under the sacred covenant of the Lord, and that our marriage is recognized as an eternal relationship between ourselves and God. I am so blessed to be married to Havea and to be his choice. It is amazing to me, just how much we have grown, both individually, and closer together. I honestly did not see myself at this point of my life, having what I have, and hold dear to my heart. I am so grateful. 

Marriage! Marriage is not all fun and games, it is work! HARD WORK! It is the sincere effort of both individuals to help aid the needs of one another, and to lift, to nurture, to sustain, to love. I can honestly say that I have a man who does this so perfectly. He is a wonderful husband, provider, father and lover!  Although we have our moments, and mostly it is because of me (I'm a brat!) I'm grateful for the relationship we have, the fact that it is ever changing and never boring! I learn so much about myself when I'm with my husband. He helps me become better, a better person, a better wife, a better mother. He encourages, supports and tenderly loves me. 

I came across this music video Justin Young and Colbie Caillat "Puzzle Pieces" Check it out! 


I wanted to mainly come on here to tell my husband how much I LOVE HIM! I thank God for the blessing of him in my life and for saving me! I love you babe with all my heart, may we enjoy the time we have and feel secure that our love will last through the eternities! 

Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment