Friday, December 9, 2011

Idea's on giving that special someone, something EXTRA special??

OK! So, Last year was me and my gorgeous husband's FIRST CHRISTMAS. We spent it like any newly wed couple living close to family, with our family. That was not a bad thing at all, however we were so engulfed, well I was in all the holiday tradition, and family cheer/spirit that I TOTALLY lost sight of spending that intimate first Christmas time with my husband :( I know, bad on me... so THIS year, I plan on truly redeeming myself. I was looking through my cousin's blog list and saw this blog, that was linked to another blog, that was then linked to this website:

http://www.thedatingdivas.com/

If any of you have not yet seen it, I'm telling you! the CUTEST ideas ever. I have always wanted to be crafty and make home made goodies that fill the home and just make your house a home, however, the "no time" and "no money"  always got/gets the best of me. I know that is no excuse, however I plan and hope that, that excuse will not be made any more. After going to this website, I was inspired with the perfect idea for that oh so extra special gift for my hubby, I can't yet share what that is, (because he just might read my blog trying to figure out what it is - can't have that happening and spoil the surprise, silly) but, I will post hints and pictures of what I plan to do. I'm SOOOOO excited about it.

*Please note that I have a very spiritual sense of Christmas, and that will be noted and written in the upcoming of next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment