Thursday, December 8, 2011

The joy's of TO DO's

I noticed that the joys of "to do's" are quite exciting! First, once you've written it down, or have mentally made a note about what you need to do the joys in crossing that off is so exciting, and so much more fulfilling. I feel sad for the woman I am currently working with now, Renee becuase today, I kept talking about all the things that have been on my mind, not to mention, if I get going like that, it's moreso me thinking out loud, just saying. I'm grateful that my co-worker does not think me crazy, or does she? doesn't matter, either way, it was nice to have a successful day in thinking about the things we both needed to do and get done.

One on the To Do list:

My husband, Havea is going to school next semester (Winter/Spring Semester), and so I have been thinking about what other forms he needs to turn in. So I, yes I, logged onto his school page and there it was, ta-da! a TO DO LIST! Amazing! isn't it? There neatly bulletted was a list of the things that he needed to accomplish before he could start enrolling in classes. So I printed the forms, and have them ready for him to sign and then turn in. Simple, and simply accomplished, check! I know it may sound weird that I his wife did this for him, but you have to know my husband, he is amazing and wonderful in every way, but sometimes, wives, our husbands just need a little boost. So instead of me nagging him and adding things to his to do list already, I might as well just help him out at least half way, with no "maybe later" and/or no questions asked, and it's DONE! :) Simple! :) Check!


Another one on the TO DO List:
Then, we are moving, yes, we're moving, out of our little apartment. It was nice to be in Oceanside, and we'll dearly miss our Church ward there, but we're excited to be moving on to other things that will help us/ our little growing family in the future. So getting ready for that is total work in itself. The wrapping, the packing, the taping, the closing, the loading, the unloading, the opening, and oh my goodness,the list goes on and on, but it's a TO DO I'm excited to have crossed off come the end of the year. Check! Achievement is my idea of good success.



Then of course, because it is litterally already 8 days into December, we have the baking! Oh and not to mention, Christmas baking! The Sugar Cookies, the Pumpkin Rolls, the Gingerbread, the Shortbread drizzled with melted milk chocolate. The cakes and pudding pies, and of course that list is endless, but endlessly good. My goal is to have all of my baking done by the 19th of this month, so I hope and pray that I will be able to have it done in time. Can't help it, for me there's just no Christmas without the baked goodies that make the tummy's happy, and the smiles bigger. There's nothing like it. Yay for Christmas baking.

"To DO's"  can be stressful, and sometimes irritating when things don't go according to planned, but the joy of it all is that when it DOES get done, there is a sense of accomplishment, a sense of fulfillment, and that is the satisfaction gauranteed, for me anyway.

Enjoy your day!


*the pictures were used are courtesy of google search to enhance my blog, I in now way own the rights to these pictures nor can I take credit for the incredibly amazing art.

No comments:

Post a Comment