Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Husbands love your Wives... and Wives, Love your Husbands...

Like any newly wed or even married couple, adjusting is the biggest thing. I know that I talk about "adjusting" a lot, but it's because I am still adjusting, but every day, each day get's better and better. I am writing this post in honor of my husband, Havea because he such a wonderful, good and loving man, and I'm so grateful to be his wife.

For my 24th birthday, he thought of the many things that would make me happy. He surprised me with breakfast at Broken Yolk Cafe and then a drive down to San Diego and a walk-around though a Museum, and just the scenery of Balboa Park in San Diego. To be completely honest, I wanted to cry. He had a dozen red roses, and a beautiful card explaining how much he loves me. I don't know how I became so lucky of someone so genuine and giving, but I am truly grateful for his love, for his thoughts, for his compassion, for his understanding, and most especially for his patience.

My husband has become and is MY BEST FRIEND! We are inseparable and I never want to be apart form him. He is the light of my life and the compass that leads me to being the best that I can be. I am grateful for his consistency in always doing the right thing, and knowing that though times may be hard, or anything in general may be hard, doing the right thing, at the right time out-laws anything and everything.

I love my husband for the man he is, and I have learned more and more the man I fell in love with almost 2 years ago, is the same man that stands beside me today. I am so grateful for him, and I just felt that this post should be dedicated to him.

I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment