Monday, December 10, 2012

Ending 2012


My Family!

This last weekend, I was so grateful to my sister Whitney for being able to take our Family Pictures. She really got some good shots, and unfortunately, because of my "beautiful" love weight, I didn't think I looked good in ANY of them. But the fact that my Husband and Daughter do, it's my fault I ruined the pictures. Anyway, that WILL change! 2013 Will be my transformation! Anyhow, enough about that, These are some of the cutest pictures and wanted to share on this blog and with family! :) 




Our Little Zoee! Getting Dressed for her Photo Shoot! 


Trying to get Zoee to smile. She was being stubborn!


Zoee admiring her SHOES! Not dress, SHOES! She LOVES SHOES!!!!


Zoee giving her Daddy Kisses! Daddy-Daughter Moment!



Mommy and Zoee! She was loving the funny faces her Aunt Whitney was making. 


Family Pic! 


Another one!



Love!


Tickled Zoee enough to make her laugh hysterically!


Her Tongue! She is always doing that!


Mommy Daughter Moment! 



Some of these will be on our Christmas Card, so I'm excited! :) 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone, Lots of Love and Hugs from our family to yours! 

The Saafi Family 2012! 






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures Jane! Whit did a great job! And no worries cuz, I still have my "love" weight since I got married and gave birth...and I agree, next year is my transformation too! And mostly because it's my 10th year reunion and I don't want to look like I do now. Your little girl is so gorgeous and one day we will get to meet her! Love you guys and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the extremely late reply! Thank you cuz for the compliments! I am grateful that I still have every day to "make the change" :) anyway, yes, it was so nice, and i'm so glad Whitney got some good shots of us. I miss you and love you, and I hope all is well with you! :) Take care and give Wes some kisses from me! :) We will get him and Zoee together for a playdate for sure. I don't like living far away from you folks anymore.. :) Love you cuz! :)

    ReplyDelete