Monday, December 31, 2012

Official Good Bye

It's amazing to see this year pass by so quickly, and even though thins were a blur, I'm in awe at the time spent and the memories made this year. This year for me has been a tremendous blessing in disguise. I have not had it easy and it's been a difficult one, but I wouldn't trade the reunion my family has had this last year, I wouldn't trade the fact that me quitting my job to spend more time with my daughter, I don't regret anything that had happened and have felt strengthened by my maker to accomplish things and to stand up for myself, my family and what I believe in. I have been richly blessed to have the people I do in my life at this very time. I'm amazed at how much I have grown, how things are constantly changing and the new directions life is headed. I am eternally grateful for my biggest supporter and the beat of my heart, my husband for his patience and genuine love for me.

This year has helped me to see just exactly what I need and even want to improve upon, and I pray that I will have the strength to achieve my goals in 2013 with full force and encouraged effort! I am just richly blessed and grateful! There are no more words to describe the awe and peace I feel at this very moment and I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for easing me and being so good to me this year of 2012. May I use myself to serve you and to be an instrument in doing things that will help my fellow men and be more of a light than a sign. I am grateful beyond words.

Goodbye 2012, Welcome 2013! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment