Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tragedy

Tragedy struck yesterday as a recorded F4 Tornado struck Oklahoma leaving many injured, and a death rate severe. It saddens me to know that most families are experiencing loss, and are going through immense pain in knowing that loved ones are still not found, accounted for or have passed. It was recorded that 20 students were presumed dead and many more injured. 

My heart and prayers go out to the victims of this tragic event and to the hearts of parents who have lost their children, I ache for you. I will mourn with you. I will pray that The Lord, hold your hearts tenderly, that you all may feel comfort, peace and healing. 

I looked a my little girl today, and saw how much she grows, learns, understands and I am in awe! She is everything worth living for, and yet, changing my life to do so, has been a great challenge for me health wise. Little by little, motivation increases, and I'm grateful for each new day. I've specifically learned today that time is precious. We do not know when life's tornadoes will be upon us, we need to take time with or children, loved ones, to let them know they are loved. They are wanted, so that when the adversary throws us unwanted situations, they will know that no matter what their family loves them, their Heavenly Father loves them. I pray that Zoee may always know these things, that  I may have the strength and will to reminder her, teach her, show her these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment