Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not Giving Up.......

This year has brought many things, one of which is, a very humbling experience. The saying goes true: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' [accepting that they may not always do unto you what you would want them to do]" I really hope that made sense, the last part of that [quote] was my own, but I have and am continuing to be humbled as to why people are the way they are and accepting that I cannot change the people around me, I can only change myself.

I know that I am not the only one going through obstacles, who has problems, who is going through a little more over their head, however, I at this very moment, why do I feel so alone? My wonderful counselor and the one and only other person I trust (besides my Hubby) is my Mother. She is been the only one who has helped me to see the end of the race, to see the beginning of the journey and to help me through the obstacles as they come. Venting and talking with her has helped me not only get a lot of things on my mind out, however helped me realize that my biggest problem is being impatient. So, coming to that realization, I have told myself that I am NOT GIVING UP!

I will report more as time passes, but this is just a blah day in which I needed to get my thoughts and feelings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment