Monday, February 11, 2013

Answers..

Started this morning off a little bad, but felt it got better as time progressed. Got my hot sexy man off to work, and came back up to see Zoee still asleep. Tempting as it was, yes, I gave in and decided to catch some more rest also. Well I got a little "too" much rest, and woke up to my awesome brother playing with Zoee. Fed her toast and a banana, and he bathed her! How awesome is my brother!? Lucky, I woke up, took over and dressed her. Let her play down stairs and started jus randomly pondering about life. I know I get spacey most times, but today, I just felt the need to uplift my soul and nourish it spiritually. It had been a while since I really listens to some conference talks, and so, I decided to clean my room and do so. I had the October 2012 session playing and found that even more inspiration started to come to me. I felt my thoughts generate towards more beautiful and wholesome things and my mind clear and receptive to great ideas. My mood was enlightened with calmness, and patience with my daughter more abundant. I drastically noticed the difference!

Though my post-partum depression had linked to even deeper depression, I am so grateful that receiving the inspiration from Heavenly Father to listen to these talks, was basically Him telling me, please turn these words on, I need to talk to you. Talk after talk, I could hear the voice of my Savior, my Heavenly Father and the spirit confirm to me, that each day is a gift and living the gospel is what makes this gift so special; it makes us happy.

I know I need to go day by day, and each day gets better as I work towards focusing my mind on more positive things that will help me out of these heavy chains of depression. When I focus on these things and hear the voices of the tabernacle choir sing, or even the tender jokes of a loving and real prophet, it makes my day, and helps me to know how precious my soul is, how deeply loved I am!

The picture of the quote below is something I saw posted on Facebook! Understanding my role as a mother also contributes to my success of seeing light and having less gloomy/gray/dark days!

Thought it was a beautiful reminder!

No comments:

Post a Comment