Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference Part 1

I am so blessed and grateful to be apart of a culture and religion that teaches the gospel truth. I'm also very grateful to have had the technology I do, to listen to our beloved Prophet, to listen to the messages taught today. I'm indeed grateful for the overflowing love, constant revelations given through the spirit. I cannot even describe how much this conference has truly helped me. 

I was indeed touched by President Eyring and Elder Scott's talks. They seemed to know exactly what I am going through at this time, and brought comfort to my heart in knowing that things will be alright, that my timing is my own, and that the Lord indeed has his own timing for things, and to be patient. 

I wrote in my facebook status something that I had revealed to me while listening to President Eyring's talk, although I am quoting him, I also added some words of my own, because this is how I interpreted it and heard it:

["You can depend on the Lord to help and draw closer to those you love, as you continue to serve in faith and with love"]

I am so blessed to know that. I am excited to re-listen to the words spoken today, and to hear the words that will be spoken tomorrow. 

If you would like to check out these beautiful truths please feel free to join us!

www.lds.org


No comments:

Post a Comment